Saturday, February 16, 2008

2008 update















































































Hey everyone. Time for a update on my sim racing career. After almost 5 years of racing, I finally won my 2nd online racing championship, this time in the Red Dog Racing League's Busch Series. I had a great points fight with Joe Jaimeyfield down the stretch, and won by about 170 points. I did not compete for a title in the other divisions, as college schedules wouldn't allow it.

Much of the same is happening in 2008. I will be challenging for the 2008 Sprint Cup title this season, but unfortunately that's the only series I will race in RDRL. Throughout the rest of the week, I will have time to race only one other division, that being the TPSCC 2008 series at NAWSCAR. TPSCC is an rFactor series that features real life NASCAR drivers like AJ Allmendinger in the mix. Both the RDRL and TPSCC series will be running the new COT car, so it ought to be a great season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing