Monday, December 05, 2005

Last Qualifying Segment Kicks off; Winter Busch Series Round 2


Sorry I havent posted before now, but I find it increasingly difficult to find time to update here, lol theres so many things going on around here.

The first race of the final qualifying segment in the TeamNORCA Tough Trucks series was held last Wedsnday at the Zen Joltis 2004 track. It was an incredible race. It was undoubtedly the most exciting online race I've ever been a part of. Unfortunatly, I wasn't in the running for the win at the end, but oh well thats how life goes lol. The race was won by PRI Kniteryder by a nose.

The 2nd race of the winter Busch Series was held last Saturday at the Mansfield Motor Speedway. It was yet another victory for me, YAHOO!! Its my 2nd win in a row in the series, and thankfully I won it very cleanly, unlike talladega, where i crashed the leader with 3 to go. The next race in the series will be at Cleveland, which is a track that was carved out of airport runways, and it has 0 degrees of banking. I will have a difficult time 3-peating in the wins column this week, as road courses just arent my cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing