Wednesday, November 23, 2005

End of Segment 2


Well, the TeamNORCA Tough Trucks Series has wrapped up the second points segment, and it was a dandy. The final race was held at IRP_PWF, on a Thursday after the server crashed with 20 to go on Wedsnday night. The race was slugged out between myself and PTR Intimidator. we swapped the lead several times during the race. Intimidator used pit strategy to get ahead of me after the final pit stop, and it proved to be a race winning strategy. He won by 0.55 seconds. I was hot on his bumper but I just couldnt get around him. I also finished 2nd in points, losing the segment by 16 points. Congrats Intimidator!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Great site, Smokey. I bought the first edition of NASCAR Racing by Papyrus back in '95 or so, and before that I had the old Bill Elliott's racing game. But I never got into the sim racing after that although I think it's cool as heck.

I noticed you have a 1988 sim that you run - one of the great NASCAR seasons IMO.

Anyway, I put up a link to your blog on my NASCAR blog:
http://three-wide.blogspot.com

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Chazman said...

Wow thanks man! Yea Im really into online Sim Racing, I am also the nascar writer for the Auto Sim Sport magazine. Glad you liked the site, I'll link to your site also bud. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing