Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Week of Domination

Last week, the 2 points series at TeamNORCA were dominated by one man..errr...kid. The truck series race marked the return of Jason35, who had been absent from races for the weeks previous to Wedsnday's race. It was total annihlation at Infineon, where Jason almost lapped the entire field on his way to the victory.
Saturday wasn't alot different. The 3rd round of the Winter Busch Series was held at the Cleveland Road Course, which is a track carved out of a airport runway. Jason35 won the race, this time by only 8 seconds. He hadn't led the race much until the last few laps, but he again showed who is the master road racer at TeamNORCA.
I have fallen to 8th in points in the truck series segment, but I am only about 32 points out of first. And with this week's race being held at Bristol....it is certain that it will come down to the last race to decide the points segment winner. I still hold the points lead in the Busch Series Winter Edition, and with the next two tracks on the schedule being tracks that I have done well at, I am looking forward to winning the championship in this series...at least I hope I do, LOL.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time to update bud....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing