Friday, June 16, 2006

UPDATE TIME

Time for an update....ya ya I know its been 4 months since the last one, if u were as busy as i was u wouldnt have had time either.

NORCA Racing: Well...to put it bluntly, at the start of the season the racing SUCKED. We could barely get anyone to join the server, and it just wasnt the same with about 5 guys at one race. So, I decided to get off my lazy ass and do something about, so me and several other guys have been recruiting like hell and its paid off. We again have good fields and great racing, with almost every race being a barnburner finish. We race with hardcore settings...which is why alot of ppl left, because they thought they were big crap in the bucket racers and they found out quickly they were wusses LMAO. The recruits we get now ARE top of the line stuff who arent afraid to let it all hang out on hardcore settings. So again, the racing at TeamNORCA is great. I am dominating the CTS and Aero88 series....at least when it comes to pole positions. Out of 6 Aero races, I have 4 poles. Out of 9 truck races I have 3 poles, but only 1 victory. It is my only league victory this season, just goes to show how hard the hardcore racing actually is.

In other news, I am still writing for AutoSimSport, the best damn online racing magazine there is.

I am also a member of the BTM Designs team, we accept paint requests for any NR2003 mod.

One reason I have been busy is getting ready for college, and my newfound hobby of Trap shooting. I go through about 6 boxes of shotgun shells a week, so thats how much I love to shoot.

I am also trying to get on a local racing team to try and help in a pitcrew, and just basically learn as much as possible about real life racing to further advance my dream of becoming a real life Nextel Cup driver.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice language kid. Abbreviations shouldn't be used.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Chazman said...

im not quite sure what you mean by that bud. Please elaborate if possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing