Sunday, August 21, 2005

TeamNORCA Busch Race 8-20-2005

Well, I have no pics of the race, because brillaint me forgot to save the replay. It held at the Michigan International Speedway, and it was a great race, I led my first laps of the current points season in the early goings. There was fierce fighting for the lead all night, with a big pack at the front at the end of the race. The caution came out with 2 laps to go, and the 51 car of Smartracer won the race. I finished 9th, 1 lap down, myself and several other drivers got screwed because we came down pit road under the green and the caution came out when we were pitting. I had a car capable of winning, as did several other drivers. A very exciting race indeed.

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a nascar 2004 site. It pretty much covers nascar 2004 related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

I'm trying to do a good deed, using the "next blog" button, and identify blogs that have been hit by the recent rash of "comment spam". The previous comment is an example.

To avoid this, you can change your Blogger comment settings to require word verification. Here's a link to a post showing how (posted by a real person, not a spambot):

http://wwjblog.blogspot.com/2005/08/damn-spamn.html

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Chazman said...

Hey thanks Jeff! That would really help, i just started noticing the comment spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing