Thursday, August 18, 2005

TeamNORCA Truck Race 8-17-2005

Jason35 and Speedy19 ran away with the race, leaving the rest of the field literally in dust. Jason35 held off a late race charge by Speedy to hang on to the win, scoring his 2nd win of the current points segment. Great job Jason!
The pic above is of the field entering turn 3 on the first lap. After that the field was too dispersed to get a good photo.
The above pic is of the field entering turn 1 after taking the green flag for the start of the race.


The TeamNORCA Truck Series visited the road course at Infineon on August 17, 2005. And as always with trucks on a road course, it was a interesting race. Heres some pics of us goofing off during practice...

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup buddy I check in from time to time. Trucks look great now u installed them. You should ask mm and dalefan to put your link up at their sites. Read your quiz we got alot in common lol but i thinkk Id rather drive in the trucks now. Kinda funny I thought they were stupid when they started up but now I have the mod they way cool!!!! llllllllaaaterrrr
The Rew...ster

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup buddy I check in from time to time. Trucks look great now u installed them. You should ask mm and dalefan to put your link up at their sites. Read your quiz we got alot in common lol but i thinkk Id rather drive in the trucks now. Kinda funny I thought they were stupid when they started up but now I have the mod they way cool!!!! llllllllaaaterrrr
The Rew...ster

6:17 PM

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Chazman said...

LMAO Joey yea that was. Guys at my race league showed me that, I didnt know you could do that, LOL. The dude who showed it to me said Cup cars fly further than trucks, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing