Thursday, August 11, 2005

TeamNORCA Busch Race 8-6-2005

This turned out to be the winning pass...err...crash if you will, lol. The 97 car of rewster accidentally got into the back of the leader, and spun him around. The green flag waved again with 2 laps to go, setting up a 2 lap shootout between myself and rewster for the win. He clung to the lead for the final two laps, winning the first official race of the season. I came home quite content with a 2nd place finish.

In the two screenshots above, it shows the ugly side of sim racing. The 55 car wrecked me twice under caution, after which he was promptly ejected from the race. Thank goodness I did not stay on my roof, I eventually came back down on all 4 tires.




Saturday, August 6th, 2005, saw the TeamNORCA Racing League visit the Indianapolis Raceway Park for their first points race of the season. It was a caution filled race, but it had a nail biting ending. The pics above show some of the racing action (and wrecking, lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing