Thursday, July 14, 2005

Racing Update

Sorry its been so long since ive updated the site, but ive been REALLY busy with the racing community. First things, I got kicked from PVR League because im on dialup, and yea i was ticked. But dats ok, I have a new league, I'm now running with the TeamNORCA league. I run in all their series, Trucks, Busch, and Cup. They're starting new points series, and I'm really stoked about it. It's also the best server I've ever raced on, my pings are usually under 300, pretty good for dialup internet connections. And the RDRL league IROC thing didnt work out too good, had connection problems the 1st race, then my PC's power supply took a crap, so that didnt work out too well. So, until next time, Keep all 4's on the asphalt, and always remember, LEAD, FOLLOW, OR BE ROADKILL.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey wazzupppp smokey its the Rew...ster just checkin out your site pretty cool man and yea u run with teamnorca now and we are all glad to have ya you are a great competitor and respectful of others too which as you probably know is hard to find well thanks for joining up with us and hope to race with ya for the long haul.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Chazman said...

U BETCHA! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join teamnorca_racing
Click to join teamnorca_racing